The Novomembrana EPDM is a sealing membrane to be installed as a complement for Emac®’s structural expansion joints. This membrane has multiple functions:
- Acts as a barrier for the vapors emitted by the constructive elements
- Serves as a complement for the installation waterproofing, prolonging it in the expansion joint and going along with the structure movement.
- Acts as a barrier against humidity and avoids the accumulation of water in the expansion joint.
- Useful to avoid leaks a humidity through the expansion joint (outdoors joints).
- Serves as a sealing against elements as air in facades.
Delivered by meter trams or 10/20 lm rollos (depending on the model) in black color.
|Reference||Membrane width||Joint width||Packaging|
|MEMEST140||140 mm||Up to 30 mm||
1 lm & 20 lm rolls
|MEMEST170||170 mm||Up to 50 mm|
|MEMEST200||200 mm||Up to 80 mm|
|MEMEST260||260 mm||Up to 120 mm|